Tregeath Holiday Cottage in Tintagel, Cornwall is a charming three bedroom character cottage, situated in peaceful and rural surroundings, about 1 ½ miles, by road from Trebarwith Strand and 1 mile from the historic village of Tintagel.
This traditional farm worker’s cottage is built of stone and slate, situated beside a quiet parish road adjoining 50 acres of farmland.
Tregeath was established as a self catering holiday cottage in 1980 by Edwina Broad. For any information (prices and available dates) please ring Edwina on 01840770217 and she will respond to all enquiries personally.
Tintagel is within walking distance by road or coastal footpath and has a variety of shops, including a butchers (selling local meat), grocery shops and post office as well as the usual gift shops, pubs and restaurants.
Inside Tregeath Holiday Cottage you will find a high degree of comfort and convenience. Two double bedded rooms upstairs (one 4’6’’ bed and the other room has a 4’ bed) and a single room on the ground floor, all with electric blankets and small colour televisions.
There is a modern gallery style kitchen superbly equipped, keeping the cook in the family happy.
The lounge/ dining room has an open-beamed ceiling and cosy fire place, making the evenings a delight, with TV and video/DVD, board games, broadband and wifi.
The bathroom (ground floor) includes a bath and over bath power shower
A separate utility room features a washing machine and tumble dryer.
The garden assures you of total privacy and is equipped with garden furniture to enable you to have quiet evenings.
Visitors are asked to bring their own sheets, pillow cases, towels and tea towels.
Tregeath Holiday Cottage Tintagel is dog friendly and one well behaved dog is allowed, but not to be left unattended. Sorry but no Cats.
Tregeath is situated in an ideal position for:-
• Touring;- Cornwall boasts beautiful scenery, quaint harbours, ports and sandy beaches
• Local Interest:- King Arthurs Castle and Hall and the Church of St Materinana
• Trebarwith Strand:- Excellent for surfing and pools for younger children, but it is tidal. Lifeguards patrol this beach during the summer season
• Walking:-There are many local beautiful cliff and country walks with stunning scenery
• Bossiney:-Cliff path to pretty, tidal sandy cove
• Benoath:- To the right of Bossiney Lands
• Rocky Valley:- A spectacular circular walk
• Tintagel Beach:- Pebbly beach adjacent to the castle steps
Things To Do
• Surfing;-Trebarwith Strand
• Boat Trips and Fishing:- Boscastle
• Sea Fishing:- Bossiney
• Pony Trecking:- Several Stables close by
• Theme Parks:- Eden Project, Flambards, Lanhydrock, Launceston Steam Railway
• Visits:- Land’s End, Bodmin Moor, Dartmoor